waaitg, Cocoly1990 and I are glad to invite you to Codeforces Round 906 (Div. 1) and Codeforces Round 906 (Div. 2), which will take place on Oct/28/2023 17:35 (Moscow time). In both divisions, you will be given 6 problems and 2 hours and 30 minutes to solve them all. Note that one of the tasks is split into two subtasks.
We would like to thank:
- TheScrasse for his brand new coordination.
- KAN for the great help with round preparation.
- Alexdat2000 for Russian translation.
- errorgorn for his 1-year coordination and Monogon for his 2-year coordination of one problem.
- waaitg for donating his Dead by Daylight time to prepare the problems.
- errorgorn, Kubic, zhangjianjuncd, doroc, DoverHi, alwyn, Yakumo_Ran, AquaMoon, Vladithur, DrSwad, abc864197532, null_awe, irkstepanov, KAN, gamegame, tnaito, DrivingThunder, uwu, Xylenox, Anonymous_Noob, GusFring, LRJf, SomethingNew, avi15 and gs20036 for testing the round and their invaluable feedbacks.
- Vladithur, errorgorn for their profound contribution in tests making.
- MikeMirzayanov for amazing platform Codeforces and Polygon.
Div. 2: $$$500$$$ — $$$750$$$ — $$$1250$$$ — $$$2000$$$ — $$$(1250 + 2500)$$$ — $$$3250$$$
Div. 1: $$$750$$$ — $$$1250$$$ — $$$(750 + 1500)$$$ — $$$2000$$$ — $$$3500$$$ — $$$3500$$$
As always, wish you all get a non-negative delta in this round!
UPD2: congratulations to the winners!