3 Ways to Curb Cheating
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 14 character(s)
As pretty much everyone knows at this point, cheating on codeforces is becoming more and more rampant. I have 3 suggestions that will help both prevent and catch cheating.↵

Allow users to report cheaters↵
------------------↵
This is pretty self explanatory. I don't think there exists a report method, and it seems like the only way to bring attention to someone cheating is to make a blog post or comment which definitely isn't efficient.↵

Change cheaters handle color↵
------------------↵
Even if a cheater has been caught, they generally face minimal repercussions. It doesn't make sense to go through their account looking skipped submissions. Instead, changing their handle to a color that will stand out will deter them from cheating. If they are cheating to brag about their rating, all that will go away when their handle changes color. ↵

IP Bans / Sign up with phone number etc↵
------------------↵
Also pretty self explanatory. The only problem I can see with this is that users that live in countries with restricted internet will have more limited access
 to codeforces.↵

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English OmarAboutaleb77 2024-08-12 13:16:40 13
en2 English OmarAboutaleb77 2024-08-12 13:13:31 14 Tiny change: 'ted access.\n\n\n\n' -> 'ted access to codeforces.\n\n\n\n'
en1 English OmarAboutaleb77 2024-08-12 13:13:11 1110 Initial revision (published)