Google FooBar challenge
Difference between en4 and en5, changed 372 character(s)
My friend [user:one_punch,2020-04-29] recently shared a Google foobar challenge referral with me. I've completed most levels of it and really liked few of those questions. (We can talk more on questions separately). Now, I myself have two more referrals to invite others.↵

I have come up with idea that interested people (cf users) can fill up a form, so I could have a list of interested peoples. I'd sort the list in decreasing order of rating and one by one invite most of them. ↵

With only two referrals, how can I invite everyone? After **I send a referral to someone (on list), that person would send me one (new) referral back** and I will again be left with two referrals and this can keep going on until the list is exhausted or someone doesn't sends back a referral.↵

Something about challenge:<br>↵
Total levels : 5<br>↵
Total questions : 1+2+3+2+1<br>↵
Language : Java/ Python 2.7 (yes,it sucks!)<br>↵
A referral is given after completing of level 2 and level 4.<br>↵
After completing level 3, you'll be asked for your details to share with a recruiter.<br>↵

Estimated difficulty:<br>↵
Level 1: Div 2A<br>↵
Level 2: Div 2B<br>↵
Level 3: Div 2D<br>↵
Level 4: Div 2E<br>↵
Level 5: Haven't solved it yet.<br>↵
One might get easier or difficult questions depending upon their luck.↵

Please fill up this form before May 1, 12p.m. IST. https://forms.gle/NyevAC5NPXvS8y6s5↵

P.S. If anyone has any suggestion to make, you're welcome:)↵

P.P.S. I've started sending the invite as per above mentioned order. I'm sending it as codeforces message. (It might take some time for your turn to come, so please wait till then.)↵

Update: The list conatins 166 people. On average, the referral passes through 4 people in a day (So please try to be quick, when it's your turn). <strike>You also encouraged to try out ways to trigger the invitation (search google).</strike>  [**Click here to generate a new invite.**](https://foobarinvite.com/) Thanks to [user:temp481,2020-05-02] for providing the link.

Re: Generator website is down. As suggested by [user:koulick424,2020-05-03], *Triggering it with known keywords can give you invitation. Search for "c++ move semantics" 2-3 times and you will receive an invitation.*. "Java Arraylist" is also a known search keyword, you can try your luck. I hope most of you manage to get it without waiting for your turn in the queue.

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en5 English forgotter 2020-05-03 17:52:16 372
en4 English forgotter 2020-05-02 17:47:48 148 Added link to generate an invite
en3 English forgotter 2020-05-02 09:16:48 228
en2 English forgotter 2020-04-29 15:19:28 414
en1 English forgotter 2020-04-29 10:26:10 1266 Initial revision (published)