We are happy to invite you to our experimental round for three divisions, which will take place at Oct/22/2023 14:05 (Moscow time). Please note the non-standard start time for the round. Each division will have 5-7 tasks. The round will be held according to the Codeforces rules and will be rated for all three divisions. A few changes regarding the ratings of participants in this competition:
- In Div.3 the rating of participants is less than 1600.
- In the Div.2 ranking, participants range from 1600 to 2099.
- In Div.1 the rating of participants is no less than 2100.
- Please note that after Codeforces Round 904 (Div. 2) the rating will not be recalculated until the end of this competition.
Let us note that two team Olympiads will be held in parallel on this day and the rounds are based on their tasks:
- XXI Moscow Team Olympiad, high school students competition based in Moscow that is an elimination contest for All-Russian Team Olympiad.
- III Open Team Olympiad UMSh in programming.
We would like to thank everyone who helped me a lot with round preparation.
- Coordinators Artyom123 и Vladosiya for excellent coordination and useful advice.
- Problem authors 74TrAkToR, Mangooste, TheEvilBird, Tikhon228, teraqqq, valerikk, Dmitry07.
- Testers pavlekn, zwezdinv, 1000--7, SashaT9, maks_simenkov, orolik, tmari_sun, OR_LOVe, MalkevichAS, TimVen74, _shakespeare_, myav, ctraxxd, Gassa, OAleksa, Acanikolic73, AndrewPav, AlphaMale06, NemanjaSo2005, dorijanlendvaj, defnotmee, meOwO, Yuu, CIXTEEN, golions, MagentaCobra, FairyWinx, v0s7er, adepteXiao, induk_v_tsiane, Alexdat2000, Be_dos, mr.kolya, kevinxiehk, alexxela12345, talant, Allvik06 for high-quality testing!
- MikeMirzayanov for amazing Codeforces and Polygon platforms.
We wish you good luck and high rating!
UPD: One of the problems will be interactive, so please read guide for interactive problems before the contest.
UPD: Score distribution:
- Div.3: $$$500-1000-1500-1750-2500-2750-(1750+2000)$$$
- Div.2: $$$250-500-1000-(750+1250)-2250-2750$$$
- Div.1: $$$(250+500)-750-1000-1250-2000-2750$$$
UPD: We will retest the solutions to the problem div3F and div2C. This may make minor changes, the rating will be recalculated later.
UPD: Retesting took several minutes. Now all the results are correct :)