Can someone PLEASE help me out for upskilling myself iafter these contests ?

Revision en2, by stark_happy, 2024-06-27 22:37:24

Hi ! to whoever is reading this . I know this is another post crying out for some help to reach Pupil or Grandmaster but please , I really need some guidance . I had been practising CP from last 1.5 years on various platforms ( CP , not DSA or core concepts ) and initially I could solve Div 2A , 2B in half and hour and 2C after the Contest :( but I was never admant to reach an appreciable level on the platform.

But , SInce last 20-30 days , I have been toiling hard and practising and studying DSA and all the core concepts of CP on various platforms , solving problems , reading solutions and again repeating the cycle and this time , after a very large gap , I decided to again take the challenge and reach atleast reach green in 2-3 Contests ( too much overconfidence ) but , to my shock , I rarely cross Div 2A these days and Div 2B also seems undoable . I don't know what went wrong in that large gap .

SO , this is just a request if some experienced people can guide me — has the margin of Codeforces Problems risen up ? And even if they did , where am I lacking , do I need to solve more DSA and do contests regularly or be more focused on problems (since the DSA problems I did were of Easy to Hard but with proper problem tags and highlighted the concepts to use) or do I need to solely focus on Problemset of CF ? Please , this a gentle request from my side , I would be really grateful .

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English stark_happy 2024-06-27 22:37:24 4 Tiny change: 'pts to use or I need to' -> 'pts to use) or do I need to'
en1 English stark_happy 2024-06-27 22:36:25 1496 Initial revision (published)