Introducing the Codeforces Application | Codeforces Ally

Правка en1, от amansaxena1, 2024-08-11 21:21:39

Hello Codeforces family, I’m thrilled to share my latest project with you all— a comprehensive Codeforces Application designed to enhance your coding experience. Here’s a look at what the app offers:

Features:

• Comprehensive Information: View details such as rank, rating, number of friends, and more.
  • Read Problems: Access problem statements with sample inputs and outputs.
  • Problem Solutions: Get the Solutions of any codeforces problem.
  • Contest Rankings: Check your rank for any contest.
  • Submission History: Browse all your submissions with date, time, and problem details.
  • Problem Search: Find problems by tag and difficulty level.
  • Contest Problem Tracking: See all the problems you’ve attempted in a specific contest.

Whenever your Computer is not around you and you are thinking of a question or submission, simply use the app and make your coding a lot easier.

Access the app on Google Play Store: Download Here

Additionally, I'm excited to announce that I’m working on a Chrome extension which brings an interactive code editor directly into the Codeforces problems page. Key features of the extension include:

• Expected Output: View the expected output for sample inputs (which isn’t available during contests).
  • Save and Load Templates: Save your coding templates and load them with just a click.

Here is a demo video of the same.

I hope these tools make your coding experience smoother and more efficient. Looking forward to your feedback and suggestions!

Happy coding!

Теги application, problem solving, mobile app, graphs, rating, ranks, profile

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en1 Английский amansaxena1 2024-08-11 21:21:39 2501 Initial revision (published)