Extremely rudimentary Python script to scrape problems from vjudge.com

Правка en3, от tranducbo, 2024-09-05 12:23:05

Hi. I've got plenty of free time lately and I decide to make this script with the help of ChatGPT.

Here it is

Usage: - Copy the code given into a .py file - Create two files in the same directory of the .py file, one named "urls.txt" with urls of problems on vjudge.com (one url on each line); and another one named "test.html" which will be the output of the program - Run the script and witness the results As you can clearly see, the scripts have lots of room for improvement - CSS design is virtually non-existent or too abhorrent - Cannot render out all pdf pages as pictures (Personally I think this is important because I intend to print this HTML) - Bad code rendering - HTML format is sluggish, non-standard - And even more ...

However, I believe the true value of this script lies in its ability to bundle problems so that i don't have to browse the web over and over again. You might not think that is necessary, but I ,for one, need to allocate my roaming data for much more important undertakings (i.e SHCD HUST K69 siuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu)

Any improvement or usage of the script is welcomed and encouraged. I will try to better the code, but do not ask me to help since the SHCD are really taking up a whole lot of my roaming data ... and time (maybe i don't have as much time as I imagined)

Anyway, thanks for reading

What the hell is this SHCD thing? I hear you asked (or not)

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en3 Английский tranducbo 2024-09-05 12:23:05 10 Figure how to send the code
en2 Английский tranducbo 2024-09-05 12:21:20 215 Figure how to send the code
en1 Английский tranducbo 2024-09-05 12:18:23 1724 Initial revision (published)