Multiple contributions CF
Difference between en1 and en2, changed 372 character(s)
P.S. You may have already seen this text, I accidentally published it in the Russian part of Codeforces :)↵

Hello, Codeforces!↵
I immediately want to apologize for my English, I use a translator and the result may be very stupid :)↵

So, we all know that Codeforces has a contribution system, if you write something useful (or good memes :), your contribution increases, and you can have more influence on the life of Codeforces (as far as I know, if your contribution is large enough, your vote counts for 2, or even 3).↵

But sometimes there are situations when a post is made by many people, but only one person can publish it, and because of this, the entire contribution goes to him.↵

An excellent example is the Education Rounds. As you know, all these rounds are made by the same team of people: [user:pikmike,2020-06-26], [user:Ne0n25,2020-06-26], [user:BledDest,2020-06-26], [user:Roms,2020-06-26], [user:adedalic,2020-06-26] and of course [user:vovuh,2020-06-26] :)↵
But the announcements of rounds are always published by pikmike, and in the end we get that [user:pikmike,2020-06-26] has a contribution of +182, and [user:Ne0n25,2020-06-26] — 0.↵

I know that there is a "co-authors" button, and the people you listed there can edit your post and so on, but they still don't get the contributions from this post.↵

I suggest adding to the "co-authors" button the function of adding a contribution for these people too, or, for example, adding a separate line for listing people who also add a contribution for this post.↵

Of course, I understand that some people may write something bad and add people like [user:MikeMirzayanov,2020-06-26] as co-authors, so it might be worth making this button available, starting with candidates like for editing tags for problems, etc.↵

Another solution to the problem that [user:Timofey778,2020-06-26] suggested to me is that when you are listed as a co-author, you will receive a notification and you would agreе or not, then people like [user:tourist,2020-06-26] can receive a lot of spam, but you can set a limit, as in messages, people with what minimum rating can try to indicate you as a co-author.↵

In any case, you should think about this problem and, of course, if I made a mistake somewhere, correct me in the comments :)

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English Dart-Xeyter 2020-06-26 14:42:02 372 Tiny change: 'ople like tourist can recei' -> 'ople like [user:tourist] can recei'
en1 English Dart-Xeyter 2020-06-26 14:00:22 1952 Initial revision (published)