Interesting hacks or whatever

Revision en1, by notwashed, 2024-08-14 00:20:53

In the last Div1 + Div2 contest, we saw some interesting FSTs, but nothing surprising with the interesting hack on Problem E in the last contest.

Take a look at this exclusive mention in many submissions today:

I wanted to talk about cheating, but that has become the new normal on this platform, so it's fine. In the last 40 minutes, the submissions rate for E and F were crazy. One of the most notable things I noticed in the most hacked solution of E was this exclusive mention of case work, which doesn’t really add anything to the solution, but what do I know.

I can mention a very funny submission here : 276215681 (look at the bottom for fun)

It’s not just that most of the E submissions I hovered over were just mirrors of the submission mentioned above. I don't know if Mike is aware of all this (though I think he is and may be trying to come up with something), but it has now become unbearable. Nobody is safe—not just pupils and cyan, but even CMs and IMs are getting affected.

I could add many more submissions that just looked like mirrors to me, but there's no use. And yeah, ban that region. Yeah, that.

Happy coding. Regards

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English notwashed 2024-08-14 00:20:53 1300 Initial revision (published)