MY APOLOGIES!!!

Revision en1, by puupil, 2024-08-14 20:15:13

Hello codeforces,

In this blog, I wanna admit my cheating and bad behaviour in my competitive programming career on codeforces. With greed of rating and pressure of rating, I've cheated sometimes. My original account was Wasif_Shahzad. It got skipped some times(4-5 ig). I was really sorry about my behaviour and decided to abandon that account.

1. In the last AtCoder Beginner Contest, I used ChatGPT to solve problem B in which I got stuck on in implementation. I didn't know the rule change of atcoder. I'm really sorry to atcoder community for that. I promise that I will never use chat GPT in ABCs.

2. Also Recently, I've got some public accussations under the announcemet blog of recent div. 3 contest. I've read the whole thread now and came to know some people think I cheated cuz I got hacked on E. There was some discussion on errichto discord server and people were saying I cheated YET again in yesterday's contest. I felt very bad and decided to leave the server finally because some people were requesting the mods to ban me. Let me clarify what happened yesterday. I saw hacks and saw a submission which got hacked and had that SPECIAL CASE. I asked chat GPT to generate a case for me which would work. Then I wanted to check if that would work or no. so I submitted the code from my account and then hacked that submission myself. You can see the submission times and that I hacked it myself. Moreover, it doesn't make any sense to cheat after the contest is over.

3. I've decided that from now on, I'll record every contest and publish it on YouTube to be on safer side.

4. I request MikeMirzayanov to ban the account Wasif_Shahzad please. I promise I'll never be in anything like this again and lastly, I hope that the community will accept my apology.

Tags apology

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English puupil 2024-08-14 20:15:13 1898 Initial revision (published)