Do I really Need the Community?
Разница между en1 и en2, 63 символ(ов) изменены
At my university and in the environment I’m in, not many people see problem-solving, improving skills, and consistently practicing DS, algorithms, etc., as important as they are. Sure, some do, but not enough to make it a real priority, whether in groups or on their own, leaving me without a community or peers who share my interests.↵

This has made me question whether I should care if others around me are solving problems or showing interest in these areas. Should I focus on learning from each other's mistakes and improvements? Do I even need someone to guide me on what path to take, or should I just keep learning on my own until something new comes up, then look it up and slowly build my knowledge without anyone’s help?↵

Is there supposed to be someone or something to point out what’s right so I don’t waste time on what isn’t? I haven’t found that yet, so should I search for such a person, or should I be the one to create that community? By doing so, I can improve myself in the process, teach others, and, in turn, learn from their mistakes. It’s possible that someone I help could become better than me in certain areas, which would benefit me as well.  ↵

Or should I just keep learning on my own because it might not make much of a difference? ↵

Ultimately, perhaps relying on yourself is the most important approach?↵

Here’s a revised version incorporating that perspective:↵

---

Some might ask why I should even bother looking at what the university offers instead of focusing on online communities. The reason is that I spend a lot of my time at the university and want to make the most of that time, especially during breaks. I thought it would be beneficial to use this time for improving my skills and connecting with others who share similar interests. However, I haven’t found anyone to collaborate with or benefit from. Additionally, universities often host competitions that can significantly enhance your skills, but due to a lack of interest, these opportunities often go underutilized.

История

Правки

Rev. Язык Кто Когда Δ Комментарий
en2 Английский Auwais 2024-09-04 04:45:45 63
en1 Английский Auwais 2024-09-04 03:08:28 2062 Initial revision (published)