Codeforces POTD: Step Out of Your Comfort Zone!

Revision en1, by disypher, 2024-09-07 11:26:38

It's been a year since I released the Codeforces POTD (Problem of the Day) extension, and I wanted to bring it to your attention again. Why? Because getting out of our coding comfort zone is more important than ever!

Recently, I've been reading blogs about the challenges of pushing beyond our comfort zones in coding. It got me thinking about how crucial this is for our growth as programmers. That's exactly why I created Codeforces POTD a year ago — to help us all take that daily step into new coding territories.

What's Codeforces POTD? It's a Chrome extension that serves up a daily, rating-appropriate problem right on your Codeforces page. Think of it as your personal Codeforces coach, gently nudging you to tackle new challenges every day.

Key Features: Daily Challenges: Get problems matched to your rating Progress Calendar: Visualize your solving right on Codeforces Easy Setup: Just install and enter your username

Why Use It? Consistent Practice: Build a daily coding habit Skill Expansion: Encounter a variety of problem types Comfort Zone Buster: Push your limits bit by bit, every day

Whether you're a beginner looking to establish a coding routine or an experienced coder wanting to maintain your edge, Codeforces POTD is here to help you grow.

Getting Started (It's Super Simple):

**Install from Chrome Web Store : https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/codeforces-potd/kdpcekneldcnkajbmabmfgdpcdjdmcfd** Enter your Codeforces username Visit Codeforces.com and see your personalized calendar If you've tried it before, why not give it another go? If you're new to it, there's no better time to start pushing your boundaries!

Let's make this year count. Step out of your comfort zone, one problem at a time. Your future self will thank you!

P.S. Bugs happen to the best of us. If you spot one, give a shout on codeforces or my email. Let's squash'em together!

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en3 English disypher 2024-09-07 11:28:00 8
en2 English disypher 2024-09-07 11:27:28 11
en1 English disypher 2024-09-07 11:26:38 2027 Initial revision (published)