Dynamic Programming is frustrating!!

Revision en1, by freebie, 2024-09-13 10:54:37

This is my first ever personal blog I want to share on Codeforces. Well, DP (Dynamic Programming) was never kind enough to me to understand what was going on. I have always felt blank and confused as to how I approach the question, how to declare the DP and on what basis, what should be the relation between the current transition and the next transition, and because of this, I have always felt myself to be stupid, often crying inside, calling myself again and again. Well, some would say that "solve XYZ platform easy DP questions" but that too seems to be like, "Okay? What do we do know?? kind of state." I hate DP, seriously! I am currently a newbie but have solved more than 250 questions on codeforces and around 85 on Leetcode. And the worst part is, I am always not able to tell myself to work on my weak points. I want to share this to remove this burden of guilt off my shoulders. Writing and accepting this makes me feel lighter. So whoever is reading this article (overachiever, super smart, or a struggling guy), thank you if you are not judging me.
But my problem is more of a psychological problem than a serious one, so it feels okay to share it here. But I will try harder to learn DP, look at a couple of youtube videos and try to learn and understand the concepts and how to apply them.

Signing off!!

Tags dynamic programming, confusion, frustration, solution

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en1 English freebie 2024-09-13 10:54:37 1374 frustrating files pending (published)