Guidance needed !!!

Revision en2, by GODOF_Shinobi, 2017-07-05 23:05:03

Hello people on code forces , I am writing this blog from the perspective of an Engineering student . Currently I am in fifth semester ( of eight ) of my College.

As you can see from my color I still have a lot to improve in the area of CP.

I really love competitive programming and I indulge most of the time in it. I have tried my hand in other technologies like Web Development ,Data Science , Android Development , Networking but they are not my cup of tea having said that , these technologies can provide internships more easily and thus placements ( which as a student is my aim ) but I have little interest in learning them.

So few of my questions are:-

1. How important is it to learn these technologies and should I devote my time in learning them?

2. What role does internships and projects play in placements?

3. Is competitive programming sufficient in itself , from a job point of view? I know companies like Facebook , Google and Amazon have interviews based on cp but what is the difficulty level there?

I would be thankful to any answers or guidance.

Tags cp, advice

History

Revisions

Rev. Lang. By When Δ Comment
en2 English GODOF_Shinobi 2017-07-05 23:05:03 252 Tiny change: 'y I am in fifth seme' -> 'y I am in \nfifth seme' (published)
en1 English GODOF_Shinobi 2017-07-05 22:48:26 871 Initial revision (saved to drafts)